- Digital Art ServedProject Featured On:Digital Art Served — 7/22/12
Mixed Science Fiction
- Science Fiction 2011-2012
A mixed collection of my most recent works based in a science fiction setting.
- End of the CycleInspiration: Mass Effect 3Published with Slashthree: World Exhibition III/ 07- 02 - 12
- This image is based on a photo I took in daylight from the top of the Empire State Building, looking down at Manhattan Downtown. I then proceeded to enhance the city in making it more futuristic with higher sky scrapers. Most of the additional elements are created from scratch in Photoshop with the exception of the huge harvester in the background, which is courtesy of Daniel Maland and greatly modified by me. The original plate can be found below.
- Deus Ex MachinaPersonal artwork, November 2011
- My main goal here was to create something with an exciting perspective, which I believe is what many of my images lack of. The interior was basically made from scratch with help of a few textures. The space ship again is courtesy of Daniel Maland and overpainted for the most part. Another complete space scene was created solely to serve as a background for this interior, which can be found below along with a link to a full step-by-step-workshop for the creation of this image and a couple of wips.
- Some early Wips:
- The background scene:
- Solar RoofsPersonal work, April 2012
- To create this work I combined many of my shots taken from the plane to Miami, so you can probably recognize some actual areas of Florida in this image. Two of the original photos are attached below.As you can see I tried to combine a rather unoriginal terraspace artgenre with a more meaningful concept. Decide for yourself if it worked. :-)
- two of the original photos:
- We are of peace. Always.Inspiration: V2009Published with Slashthree: Quote Unquote
- The motivation here was to create an image about a famous quote, where I chose the main quote from the 2009 TV-show "V". The show was about the secret infiltration of the human race by aliens who were appearing to befriend them. My concept in this matte painting shows trees in some areas far from civilization which were secretly corrupted in order to harvest the best dna of all organic life forms.
- Thank you for your time to look at this project! And if you got even more time also make sure to visit my website: