- Fragments of my world seen through a lens of natural destruction.
In mathematics, the disintegration theorem is a result in measure theory and probability theory.
It rigorously defines the idea of a non-trivial "restriction" of a measure to a measure zero subset of the measure space in question. It is related to the existence of conditional probability measures.
In a sense, "disintegration" is the opposite process to the construction of a product measure.
In a sense, the end.
- Enter the void.
- From nothing we came, to nothing we go.
- Ghost in the shell.
- Falling down.
- Forgettable faces.
- Meaningless symbols.
- Relationship ends.
- Everybody hurts.
- Modern Gods.
- Same evil.
- It's a rat race.
- Pollution rules.
- Fight fear with fire.
- Available on internet for school parties.
- To serve and protect.
- Looks good on tees.
- Strangers in the night.
- Attention whore/addict.
- Forever alone.
- However, smile like you mean it.
- The exit is the same.
- Riccardo Sabatini | Disintegration Project
2012 | design updated 2013
Hope you liked it, for job enquiries, prints and co.
ask at firstname.lastname@example.org